Apply for housing benefit and/or council tax reduction

You can use this application form to make a claim for

* Council Tax Support

* Housing benefit

* Second Adult Rebate (for Pension Age claimants and Working Age claimants in an exempt group)

Note - unless you live in temporary or supported accomodation or are of pensionable age you are not eligible to claim Housing Benefit.

Instead you should claim assistance with the housing element of Universal Credit. Below is the link, although you should carry on with this claim first if you are wanting assistance with your council tax

Apply for Universal Credit

Before you start you'll need to know:

* What benefits you already receive

* Your National Insurance number

* If you have a current claim do not use this form, please complete a change in circumstances form instead.

Start a new form

Choose this option to start a new application. Click on the start button:

Continue with a saved form

Choose this option to continue filling out a saved application